Thursday, May 19, 2011

Career Exploration Week

Beside the crazy life I live as Miss Fulton County I am also a coordinator of an after school program.  While I work with my students, I spend a lot of time discussing with them their ideas of the future and what they would like to have as a career.  In these conversations, I have learned so much about the children and the lives which they live outside of my program.  Our discussions on their career goals have prompted the program to hold a career week.  I want to help my students learn to dream of a career which they would like to have.  From nursing to personal training, we will be having a variety of careers represented.  Our career week will be held May 23 to the 27.  Check back to see how it went!  Pictures will follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment